Physical Therapy Department at Bangkok Hospital Udon focuses on providing quality physical therapy services based on the professional standards with advanced equipment and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, treatment/intervention, habilitation, rehabilitation and restore the quality of life by our medical professionals, physical therapist, and Occupational therapist.
Our treatment services and programs are as follows:
- Diagnosis and treatment for patients with bone and joint diseases
- Physical therapy
- Prosthetic-related services
- Counseling with psychologists for both patients and relatives
- Rehabilitation services for patients suffering from neuromuscular diseases
- Rehabilitation services for patients suffering from lung diseases
- Rehabilitation services for patients suffering from coronary heart diseases
- Rehabilitation services for patients suffering from gynecological conditions
- Providing guidance on exercise in prenatal and postnatal for the mother.
- Continuing care program after patients return home.
Occupational therapy Services:
- Occupational Therapy Assessment
- Treatment of patients with cognitive and learning problems.
- Training skills for daily life activities.
- Assessment and treatment of people with swallowing problems.
- Stimulation of child development.
- Stimulating patients with speech impairments.
- Improving skill for handgrip in various forms of patients with hand problems.
- Practice the movement of the upper appendages in patients with weakness.
- Ultrasound Therapy to reduce painful muscle inflammation.
- Short wave Diathermy to relieve pain and arthritis.
- Superficial Heat such as hot pack, and paraffin wax.
- Interferential Current, TENS
- Cervical traction and Pelvic traction.
- Laser Therapy and Shock wave Therapy.
- Electrical stimulation.
- Exercise for treatment in patients with various diseases such as Paralysis patients, paralysis patients, heart disease by physiotherapists and modern equipment such as continuous knee exercise, standing support, standing exercise equipment, exercise equipment to increase muscle strength Mobilization, Manipulation and Therapeutic Massage.
- Physical therapy in adults and children with cough sputum residue problems by knocking the lungs Suction sputum with physical therapy techniques.
- Training of daily life skills, practice on walking with gait aids.